Discover a unique ‘secret garden’ Santorini wedding venue at Assyrtico Restaurant & Wine Bar, just a stone’s throw away from the main square in Fira, Santorini. This stunning venue offers an exclusive space a few feet from the Caldera to celebrate your event in style. Assyrtico is the perfect choice for your pre or post wedding celebrations and has a number of different group dining options available such as :Canapés & Cocktails | Bottomless Brunch | Sharing Boards and Buffets with a twist. This space is also available for Cocktail Parties without food options or for full sit-down meals and menus you can arrange outside catering services for your event.
Assyrtico provides an idyllic setting for your event, the pretty patio terrace is surrounded by beautiful pistachio and olive trees, the stone walls of the impressive mansion building date back to the 20th century giving the place a real sense of history and the contemporary décor, soft lighting and lounge music all create the ultimate atmosphere. Enjoy an unforgettable evening at this renowned restaurant in Fira and party late into the night with cocktails, a DJ or live music. You are free to decorate this space to reflect your overall wedding theme and individuality.
Whether you are after something simple, or something spectacular, we can work with you to design a bespoke package for your group. Talk to us today and let’s begin planning your celebration. Packages created on request to suit all budgets and tastes. For bookings & enquiries please email
Assyrtico Canapés & Cocktails Package
1. Exclusive use of the garden terrace at Assyrtico Restaurant & Wine Bar (for 5 hours)
2. Venue Set Up & Table Layout if requested – fabric place mats (green and dark red) with the same napkins or brown runners and beige fabric napkins are used but clients are free to decorate the venue as they wish.
3. Welcome Drink – A choice of 3 refreshing cocktails on arrival i.e., Mojito, Cosmopolitan or Daiquiri.
4. Use of the restaurants entertainment system to play your own choice of music during the event* or for smaller groups we have our own restaurant music playing in the background.
5. Select from the sharing menus, canapés or finger food, choice of food options – (only the finest ingredients and products are used by the Chef and his team – Vegetarian options available)
6. Drinks & Cocktails available – Campari, Yellow and White Tequila, Gin, Vodka, White Rum, Johnny Walker Red Label, Haig, Μetaxa 5*, Ouzo, White local wine, Red local wine, Beers, Mineral water, Sparkling water, Soft drinks and Juices, Coffee (Espresso/Americano) and Tea.
7. A meeting at the restaurant with the Restaurant Manager or the Chief of Service to go over everything prior to your event.